“Going Niche with One Page Love” WCCT 2013 Talk
On 07 November 2013 I presented a talk at WordCamp Cape Town on how I grew One Page Love from a tiny niche site to what it is today. I covered growth, monetization and targeting Niche.
There are a few um’s and ah’s in the beginning but I get my rhythm:) Very happy with it as my first public talk, can’t wait to do it again.
Lauren Granger, over at Memeburn, covered the talk really well. Read her review and thoughts here.
“Growth, monetization and traffic retention in a saturated market” WordCamp Video
Like I keep repeating in the video – user experience is important to me, so please keep sending your thoughts and feedback. I really appreciate it.
- A moment with Rob Hopkins 2023
- Deeper 2023
- A new chapter 2023
- Ultra-Trail Cape Town 2022 2023
- We bought a plot 2023
- Married 2023
- Ultra-Trail Drakensberg 2022 2023
- Buying Happiness 2023
- The Martial, the Badger and the Secretary General 2023
- A disposable camera selfie with Fat Mike 2023
- Not seeing an Osprey 2023
- Being a tourist in your own country 2023
- Don’t be the victim 2023
- Back from surfing Mentawai 2023
- “A tale from Witzenhausen” WCEU 2019 Talk 2023
- Getting back into birding 2023
- Fractured my elbow… 2023
- Yo! Namibia 2023
- “Why All You Need Is One Page” WCCT 2016 Talk 2023