On 07 November 2013 I presented a talk at WordCamp Cape Town on how I grew One Page Love from a tiny niche site to what it is today. I covered growth, monetization and targeting Niche.
There are a few um’s and ah’s in the beginning but I get my rhythm:) Very happy with it as my first public talk, can’t wait to do it again.
“Growth, monetization and traffic retention in a saturated market” WordCamp Video
Like I keep repeating in the video – user experience is important to me, so please keep sending your thoughts and feedback. I really appreciate it.
- A new chapter 2023
- Ultra-Trail Cape Town 2022 2023
- We bought a plot 2023
- Married 2023
- Ultra-Trail Drakensberg 2022 2023
- Buying Happiness 2023
- The Martial, the Badger and the Secretary General 2023
- A disposable camera selfie with Fat Mike 2023
- Not seeing an Osprey 2023
- Being a tourist in your own country 2023
- Don’t be the victim 2023
- Back from surfing Mentawai 2023
- “A tale from Witzenhausen” WCEU 2019 Talk 2023
- Getting back into birding 2023
- Fractured my elbow… 2023
- Yo! Namibia 2023
- “Why All You Need Is One Page” WCCT 2016 Talk 2023