Love Curated dot com
Loads to share soon but the tl;dr is I’ve finally decided to clean up the “love” website estate (3 sites now) and house them under an official parent brand called Love Curated.
In the past it’s also been a mishmash of income and expenses out my personal accounts so wanted to create structure going into 2022.
So I’ve secured the lovecurated.com domain and @lovecurated Twitter handle. Paid WAY too much for the domain but TBH I’ve spent years brainstorming names for this play and Love Curated really sings for me.
To be updated soon.
- A short story (of hesitation) behind the yo.fm domain Yo!
- Announcing Lemon Squeezy as the exclusive 2023 Yo! Podcast sponsor Yo!
- Is Pinterest worth investing in as a content creator? OPL
- How I made my first side-product Dollar online Misc
- Black Friday 2021 LPHT Experiment Results LPHT
- Discontinuing Email Newsletter Discovery EML
- UX Love is set for 2022/23 UXL
- Discontinuing the Yo! Podcast supporters club Yo!
- What happened to Yo! on YouTube? Yo!
- My workspace is really coming together Misc
- Yo! Podcast Artwork Illustrations Yo!
- 100 Tweet Thread LPHT
- The 2008 moment I thought up One Page Love OPL
- How I negotiated the $5k Email Love dot com domain EML
- The Email Love Game Plan EML
- Why I green-lit the Email Love project EML
- Email Love Announcement EML
- Yo! Halloween (YouTube finale) Yo!
- 3 Lessons Growing One Page Love from Side Project to Full Time Job OPL
- How One Page Love Monetizes (2018 Edition) OPL