Back to reality after 11 days completely offline in the Mentawai, Indonesia.
What an experience surfing the waves I’ve grown up watching as far back as crusty VHS. We managed to nab 24 surfs, scoring the majority of the spots uncrowded and pretty damn good. Hugely grateful to be in the position to do this and got the offline reset I was after.
A huge takeaway was how we’ve lost our way with our mobile phones. I’m massively guilty of this but we also don’t have to be productive all the time either. It’s time to put that phone down and be more present.
Shout-out to the legendary crew of frothers who where all shredding.
- Forty 2023
- Meet Oliver 2023
- A moment with Rob Hopkins 2023
- Deeper 2023
- A new chapter 2023
- Ultra-Trail Cape Town 2022 2023
- We bought a plot 2023
- Married 2023
- Ultra-Trail Drakensberg 2022 2023
- Buying Happiness 2023
- The Martial, the Badger and the Secretary General 2023
- A disposable camera selfie with Fat Mike 2023
- Not seeing an Osprey 2023
- Being a tourist in your own country 2023
- Don’t be the victim 2023
- “A tale from Witzenhausen” WCEU 2019 Talk 2023
- Getting back into birding 2023
- Fractured my elbow… 2023
- Yo! Namibia 2023
- “Why All You Need Is One Page” WCCT 2016 Talk 2023
- “Going Niche with One Page Love” WCCT 2013 Talk 2023