Don’t be the victim
While growing up Steve and I always used to quote this mantra “Don’t be the victim”. I love it. So short. So direct. When I sometimes share it with other people in a pickle, I get the death stare 9/10 times. Ha! It’s so difficult to accept.
So there I was today feeling sorry for myself getting skunked on a surf mission, when all I gave myself was a 3hr window out a full week of surf in Cape Town.
What a little bitch.
Spent 10yrs designing my life online so I don’t have to be a Sunday morning “weekend warrior” surfer. Time to be better.
Don’t be the victim.
- Deeper 2023
- A new chapter 2023
- Ultra-Trail Cape Town 2022 2023
- We bought a plot 2023
- Married 2023
- Ultra-Trail Drakensberg 2022 2023
- Buying Happiness 2023
- The Martial, the Badger and the Secretary General 2023
- A disposable camera selfie with Fat Mike 2023
- Not seeing an Osprey 2023
- Being a tourist in your own country 2023
- Back from surfing Mentawai 2023
- “A tale from Witzenhausen” WCEU 2019 Talk 2023
- Getting back into birding 2023
- Fractured my elbow… 2023
- Yo! Namibia 2023
- “Why All You Need Is One Page” WCCT 2016 Talk 2023
- “Going Niche with One Page Love” WCCT 2013 Talk 2023