I use Lemon Squeezy as my primary payment provider for the entire Love Curated network and our audiences pair so well, so the collaboration is perfect.
My three big draws to Lemon Squeezy are:
- The team – all industry pros and a great bunch.
- The UI design – simply beautiful.
- Merchant of Record – they handle tax compliance (especially needed in the EU).
I’m hugely grateful to have them as a supporter for a full year and they have given me full creative control to have a blast with the show.
ps. tell them I sent you;)
- A short story (of hesitation) behind the yo.fm domain Yo!
- Is Pinterest worth investing in as a content creator? OPL
- How I made my first side-product Dollar online Misc
- Love Curated dot com LC
- Black Friday 2021 LPHT Experiment Results LPHT
- Discontinuing Email Newsletter Discovery EML
- UX Love is set for 2022/23 UXL
- Discontinuing the Yo! Podcast supporters club Yo!
- What happened to Yo! on YouTube? Yo!
- My workspace is really coming together Misc
- Yo! Podcast Artwork Illustrations Yo!
- 100 Tweet Thread LPHT
- The 2008 moment I thought up One Page Love OPL
- How I negotiated the $5k Email Love dot com domain EML
- The Email Love Game Plan EML
- Why I green-lit the Email Love project EML
- Email Love Announcement EML
- Yo! Halloween (YouTube finale) Yo!
- 3 Lessons Growing One Page Love from Side Project to Full Time Job OPL
- How One Page Love Monetizes (2018 Edition) OPL