As of October 2022, the One Page Love Pinterest account gets 3,473 website visits per month from 1.6m pin impressions, seen by 660k unique pinners.
Here is what our long-scrolling One Page websites look like as pins:
For a bit more context, we have 20.7k Pinterest followers and post ~2 pins per day. Each pin has a title, custom review text (by me), a long-scrolling screenshot and link back to the review:
The real kicker is that posting to Pinterest is fully automated via a custom RSS feed that extracts all our existing efforts.
So based on our 3k website visits per month via full automation, I’d recommend setting up a Pinterest account (via RSS) if you have a niche resource with good visuals in your content ✅
- A short story (of hesitation) behind the yo.fm domain Yo!
- Announcing Lemon Squeezy as the exclusive 2023 Yo! Podcast sponsor Yo!
- How I made my first side-product Dollar online Misc
- Love Curated dot com LC
- Black Friday 2021 LPHT Experiment Results LPHT
- Discontinuing Email Newsletter Discovery EML
- UX Love is set for 2022/23 UXL
- Discontinuing the Yo! Podcast supporters club Yo!
- What happened to Yo! on YouTube? Yo!
- My workspace is really coming together Misc
- Yo! Podcast Artwork Illustrations Yo!
- 100 Tweet Thread LPHT
- The 2008 moment I thought up One Page Love OPL
- How I negotiated the $5k Email Love dot com domain EML
- The Email Love Game Plan EML
- Why I green-lit the Email Love project EML
- Email Love Announcement EML
- Yo! Halloween (YouTube finale) Yo!
- 3 Lessons Growing One Page Love from Side Project to Full Time Job OPL
- How One Page Love Monetizes (2018 Edition) OPL