We’ve been looking for “our next chapter” and were previously set on relocating to Hoekwil (inland Wilderness) up the East Coast. After 18 months of scouting places and a failed plot offer, the stars realigned to Romansbaai.
With Romansbaai being way closer to Cape Town (2hrs) than Hoekwil (5hrs), we have decided to stay in the City and treat this as a second property and holiday/rental investment.
Right now I can’t afford to build anything, literally not a brick, but this has given me incredible drive and direction working online again. I can’t wait to document building our dream place from scratch too.
Images/numbers manipulated by me from some images I found online. If these are yours please contact me, I’d love to buy them from you.
- A new chapter 2023
- Ultra-Trail Cape Town 2022 2023
- Married 2023
- Ultra-Trail Drakensberg 2022 2023
- Buying Happiness 2023
- The Martial, the Badger and the Secretary General 2023
- A disposable camera selfie with Fat Mike 2023
- Not seeing an Osprey 2023
- Being a tourist in your own country 2023
- Don’t be the victim 2023
- Back from surfing Mentawai 2023
- “A tale from Witzenhausen” WCEU 2019 Talk 2023
- Getting back into birding 2023
- Fractured my elbow… 2023
- Yo! Namibia 2023
- “Why All You Need Is One Page” WCCT 2016 Talk 2023
- “Going Niche with One Page Love” WCCT 2013 Talk 2023